sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2011

Carros sempre influenciaram muitas bandas, e muita coisa boa já foi feita como tema principal se pensando em máquinas possantes. O título desse post, canção do Queen, é uma das minhas favoritas, e embolou muito meus sonhos na adolescência.
I'm in love with my car, primeiro de tudo é um som do Queen, que é muito diferente, ou aparenta ser. Freddie Mercury tinha uma voz muito marcante, para aqueles que não conhecem muito a banda, terão dificuldades em reconhecer o vozeirão de Roger Taylor, o baterista, e associar à música ao Queen. Roger, tem aquela voz rouca e rasgada, bem coisa de blues. Esse som faz parte de um dos maiores e melhores Álbuns de Heavy/Rock, o A Night at the Opera. Já a banda Canadense Rush em Red Barchetta, canta o seguinte, (Vento em meu cabelo / Mudando de marcha e derrapando / Música / Mecânica Explosão de adrenalina), quer passar a sensação de liberdade e poder atrás do volante.Sendo uma música do Rush, não preciso afirmar, que é mais uma perfeição. Até o Deep Purple, não passou ileso à tentação de reverenciar as máquinas. Quem nunca se pegou no repetindo o refrão dessa música junto com Ian Gilan, na música Highway Star.


Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car,
it's gonna break the speed of sound, 
Oh, it's a killing machine,it's got everything
Like a driving power big fat tires everything
I love it and I need it I bleed it
Yeah it's a wild hurricane
Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star

Ministry, já pegou pesado e disse que Jesus fez seu HOTROAD, na música Jesus Build my HotRoad.

Esse post em especial, e o vídeo abaixo vai pro amigo Carlos Zimmermann, também conhecido como "Brian", fanzaço do Queen, e que tinha, e espero que ainda tenha aquela coleção fantástica com os discos do Queen. Escutamos muito Queen na época do colégio Pedro II, boas lembranças, melhores ainda porque foram  regadas à boa música.


Queen I'm in love with my car 





English Version:

Cars have always influenced many bands, and much good has been done as the main theme is powerful thinking machines. The title of this post, song by Queen, is one of my favorites and plunger much my adolescent dreams.
I'm in love with my car, first of all is a sound of Queen, which is very different, or appears to be. Freddie Mercury had a very impressive voice to those who do not know much about the band, will have difficulty recognizing the booming voice of Roger Taylor, drummer, and associate the song with Queen. Already the Canadian band Rush at Red Barchetta, sings the following, (Wind in my hair / Changing gears and skidding / Music / Mechanical Explosion adrenaline) or pass the feel of freedom and a power behind the music of Rush volante.Sendo , I need not say which one is more perfect. Even Deep Purple, has not gone unscathed the temptation to bow to the machines. Who has not picked up the unconscious repeating the refrain of the song along with Ian Gilan, Music Highway Star.


Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car,
it's gonna break the speed of sound,
Oh, it's a killing machine, it's got everything
Like a driving power big fat tires everything
I love it and I need it I bleed it
Yeah it's a wild hurricane
Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star

Ministry, already took it hard and said that Jesus made his HOTROAD, music Jesus Build My HotRoad.

This entry in particular, and the video below will pro-Zimmermann friend Carlos "Brian," fanzaço the Queen, and he had, and I hope you still have that fantastic collection of the Queen with the discs. We heard much at the time of Queen Pedro II College, good memories, better still because they were watered to good music.




0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...